Subscriptions to Analytica
With the release of Analytica 5.0, Lumina has moved to subscription-based licensing for Analytica - in line with most software companies.
- The price for a new subscription is the same as our previous price for that edition. See prices by edition.
- The price to renew a subscription for subsequent years is 50% of the first-year price, before your previous subscription expires.
- A subscription includes our acclaimed technical support as well as all major and minor upgrades. Previously, with current support, a major upgrade cost about 70% of a new license.
- If you have a license with current support, you can upgrade your license free of charge to Analytica 5.0 to use until your support expires. This will give you time to evaluate 5.0.
- There's no change for Analytica Cloud Player and Cubeplan, which have always used subscription-based pricing.
- You can order online a new subscription or renew an existing subscription.
- If you have questions, need a quote, or wish to place an order, please call us at 650-212-1212 or email sales@Lumina.com
What you get with a subscription
- Use of Analytica installed on your own Windows computer for the term of the subscription
- Capability to install Analytica on two computers - e.g., a desktop and laptop - as long as you are the only user
- Free technical support by email. See support for details
- Free patches and upgrades, including major upgrades, e.g., 5.2 to 6.0.
- Edit access to the Analytica Wiki
- 25 free sessions per month for the Analytica Cloud Player
View the End User License Agreement